12.4.14

LIFE IS A BEACH

"Born and raised in Columbus, GA, I developed a love for art as far back as I can remember. I attended Auburn University and earned a Bachelor's degree in Art, and now live and work as a full-time painter in Charleston, SC. I work out of a creative studio space called Redux Contemporary Art Center. My paintings consist of mostly figurative and non-objective work. I am forever learning and trying new techniques, mediums and subjects. Inspired by light, movement, surprising color combinations, social interaction, and patterns, I try to collaborate these elements and form abstracted, pixilated compositions. While still up for interpretation, I'd like for the observer to feel a casual, yet upbeat and sophisticated mood evoked from my work." [via]













Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário


Seguidores

Arquivo do blog